Need help with twisting leaves

Nice looking plants

1 Like

@dirtydave Thank you! Much appreciated!

1 Like

Damn fine job :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts HELP! :joy: Question for you my friend? So as of yesterday I started running both my Veg and Bloom lights for my last week of veg before I switch over to 12/12 just to get them acclimated to both lights. All day yesterday they were perked up and loving the red light. I added another box fan outside my tent running threw each side vent to keep the temp from rising due to both lights running now. (I also have two 6 inch running inside just above the canopy) so my temp has stayed at 78.4 with lights on and 72.5 with lights off at night. And my last watering was 2 days ago. I woke up this morning and when I put the lights on I noticed the leaves are drooping so I figured they would perk back up after a few hours and they have not should I be concerned? I apologize for the pics I know everyone asks for pics in normal lighting but I have my scrog net down and to remove that and take the plants out would be a process but I tried to get the best pics I could to show you what I’m trying to explain…

@Bulldognuts I need some help! Lol any idea why the leaves on just one plant are canoeing down? I’m on my second week of flowering. Humidity is at 54 and my temp is at 81. Still following the FF feeding schedule. All other plants look good and are stretching nice…

Only thing I can find similar on other threads is nitrogen toxicity but like I’ve said I’ve been following the FF feeding schedule with regular PH water in between feedings… Do you think I should do a little flush and back of the feedings or will that do more harm then good???

@Bulldognuts They have come a long way my friend! 5 more days until harvest!

2 Likes