Need help with tips

Is this nute burn? Probably over feeding as well.

2 Likes

She looks healthy. What is your specific concern? The lighter shade of green on the newer growth?

4 Likes

I’m not seeing any nute burn in your leaves? Like @MidwestGuy said, what exactly are you concerned with?

3 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong. It is a dark green and even though some might say that’s a bad thing, all of my indoor plants are like that. There is no nute burn.

Whatever the product is (feed, vitamin or pest control) I use it at half strength.

That being said, I wouldn’t change anything if I were you.

3 Likes

I was worried about the tips of some of the leaves being white.

1 Like

Thanks,today was feed day and noticed some tips were white. Was going to skip feeding but if no one thinks nothing is wrong. I’ll get to it lol
I’ve been feeding FF Trio with their hydro feeding schedule at 1/2 strength

2 Likes

Can you take a pic of the specific issue your concerned about? I’m not seeing anything to be concerned with based on your pics above.

As far as nute burn, burnt tips are a welcome thing in my grow. It lets me know I’m giving her enough nutes but not too much. I don’t want more than the tip to be burnt though

I would, if it were me, pull some of the large fan leaves off and let her breath a little bit

3 Likes

Yeah, seems like im always cutting leaves off every time i feed. I dont know if i should be every time but i do,lol. Thx

1 Like

I tend to pluck a leaf or two daily. Especially if they are blocking potential bud sites.

2 Likes

I think the others on point, as far as your pictures show these plants are pretty healthy.

2 Likes

Thx,guess i was just paranoid

2 Likes