Need help with sexing

I do know about 4 or 5 months ago ilgm had to quit shipping to canada. Not sure if they are mailing back to canada yet or not

1 Like

I sent them a message. Their website specifically excludes Canada. I found an inexpensive company in Canada called “Just a Handful”

Jack

1 Like

Well, dang! I’m glad you found an alternative. It’s perfectly fine to use their name, but it’s against the rules to post a link, so you know. I got seeds from a Canadian seed bank called True North. No complaints with them.

Some people I know that have been ordering from ilgm have been getting their seeds in the mail with the postage stamp coming out of California, but you can’t be guaranteed they will come from there.

I myself have never run into any problems with seed orders. If you get a letter from customs saying they seized your package please do not respond to it at all.

Send a copy of the customs letter to ilgm and they will send you free seeds as reimbursement.

1 Like

I don’t think they are shipping there yet

1 Like

I am far southeast usa and got mine amazingly fast like 5 days no problem and so far all seed have germinated that I’ve tried

1 Like

Try the picture again

Would need to see a close up of an internode (branch) at them stem. You want to see pistols and not clusters that look like bananas

1 Like

Perhaps try again

I will post a pic of a male

Bag seed turned up male. It is a pretty male. Was a pretty male. I destroyed ‘em

My first grow… did not know what I was doing. I learned a lot from that fail. It was a pretty plant

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)