Need help with sexing

Hello: I’m new. Can someone please tell me what gender this is? I’m afraid it might be male.
thanks,

Jack

1 Like

Definitely male.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Kill it. Giant bummer, but it is what it is. Welcome to the forum, btw! :v:

This was a gift from a friend of a friend. In the mean time, I planted and paid a fortune for 8 seeds, none of which came up. I just discovered this site. Is it safe to purchase seeds from across the border?

Jack

Just order your feminized seeds through ILGM. Then you will get quality, germination gauranteed, and genetically female seeds. Can’t really go wrong with that!

3 Likes

Thanks Vexer: It’s middle August, and too late to grow in Canada. Should I try an indoor plant. Can you recommend one, please?

It has nanners … kill it. Quickly.

You should get your seeds from ILGM. They are all female and guaranteed to germinate!!!

I hope that hasn’t pollinated any neighbour hood plants , cut and make into butter

1 Like

Most are female, they do stock some regular seeds eg durban poison …

1 Like

Like pollinate someone’s female two streets over…

1 Like

What kind of high do you like?

I personally recommend Blue dream because they germinated and sprout fast into very resilient seedlings. If you want less work, then check out the auto flowers because it does the bloom part for you regardless of light schedule but usually produce smaller plants. And there are a few strains with good sales going on right now like the super silver haze.

2 Likes

Blue Dream is a great choice to start!!

1 Like

It is so delicious, easy to grow, great high, and high yielding…#awesome

1 Like

You guys are awesome. I’m only a 73 year old beginner. I don’t smoke much because I cough, but I like cookies, brownies - they help me sleep.

1 Like

@nikijack Damn man no offense but those nanners are probably bigger than yours. Bag it up carefully and burn it.

73 years young. Welcome to the forum, bud!

Thank you. You cats are great! Just have to find out if they will ship to Canada.
Jack

1 Like

Shouldn’t be a problem!