Growing gorilla glue auto but keep getting brown spots and yellowing… was thinking its a cal mag issue … i keep my ph between 5.6 and 6.3 and growing in ocean forest with a coco coir top… please help
Just fyi i am running a 2500 viparspectra pro and the new viparspectra xs1500 in a 3x4 room temps where ranging about 89 to 92 degrees farenheit … was thinking that was a lil hot so i increased air flow and as of yesterday running average of 84f keeping the lights about 20 inches from the tallest. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
I say you give her another week to bounce back from the heat and see what she looks like. Definitely looks heat stressed.
Can you fill out the support ticket so we have an idea what you’re feeding?
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
One thing for sure is you need to target a 6.5 pH, that 5.6 to 6.3 range isn’t good. A stable pH is gonna help a lot. Exactly how much coco coir is on top?
- What strain===>MSNL seed bank
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF===> coco coir top with ocean forest bottom
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths===>3 gallon permeable grow bags
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ===>feeding with 5.8 to 6.2 and run off is normally about 6.7
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable===> unknown trying to learn this part
- Indoor or Outdoor====> indoor
- Light system===>1 viparspectra 2500 pro series and 1 viparspectra xs1500 total 400 true watts
- Temps; Day, Night===> this is as of today because i was running 89 night and up to 92 day but now 86 day and 83 night
- Humidity; Day, Night====> 40% day 44 night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size ===> yes and 195 cfm fan in a 3×4 visosun tent
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,===> no except for what my house gives as it is in an air conditioned closet
- Co2; Yes, No===> no
Sorry the strain is gorilla glue that was the seed bank name lol
4 inches roughly
Did you buffer your Coco coir or is it already buffered? If not, that’s where your calcium and magnesium is going. You coir is sucking it up.
Sorry can you explain buffering… it is fox farm coco coir straight out the bag… Thanks so much for the help … Awesome doesnt even describe … A heart felt thank you to all … still me just ran out of replies on my other account
Yup, exactly. Ph is also too high making it unavailable to use by the plant.
This is already “buffered” meaning it’s soaked in the proper PH’ed water, and calcium and magnesium has been added before sold to the consumer.
Welcome to the community @Crasta4me