Need help with nutes

I have tried an experiment growing 2 blueberry autos in a 5 gallon bag. Lately I have had a potassium problem. I add 2 tsp of epson. It fixed it for a few days but now it’s back. It now has taken up 3/4 of my 2x4 tent

Having t good size plants in the same bag should I be running extra nutes ? I have had no burn problems running at 1000 ppm but I wonder if I should add more. They are just starting to preflower so there should be a lot of growth coming soon.

4 Likes

I only can say from reading here that you probably should be. But I believe it’s @garrigan62 that has ran multiple plants in one pot so he can answer better.

Your plants currently look fine; I see no deficiency.

You should plan on one of your two plants planted in the same container to not do well. Inevitably one plant will take over the root ball and choke off the other one. Trying to solve that will only harm the more vigorous one. It’s never a good idea to run two plants in the same pot.

I was experimenting on 2 in 1. To this point it’s been pretty smooth. Just yellowing if new growth keeps coming back.

2 Likes

I am currently doing 2 in a 75 l tote. Just getting ready to switch to flower and no major issues. Last 2 feeds were at 2 tsp/gal of flora grow and they just went nuts. In a good way.

@Hogmaster care to weigh in i know your doing multiple plants in same pots!!

Those plants look almost perfect that rippling on the edges is supposed to mean something but I forget what.

1 Like

I don’t no I will have to start to weigh again

Sorry for some reason i thought you were growing multiple plants in 1 pot or you were in the past? Mabey my memory doesnt serve me to well but i know someone on here did @Hogmaster

I believe it’s garrigan that did it.

1 Like

I thought it was a mod just had wrong one

1 Like

Yep. He gave me the idea. To this point it’s been problems free. They drink a lot for sure. Just want to give enough nutes but not to much to where I end up chasing problems.

1 Like

Lol I’ve got them mixed up a few times lol

1 Like

@Sirsmokes No you got the right one I just don’t weigh my stuff I smoke it and press it when you do ounces of flower to kief to press you loss track and probably don’t want to know how much is being used

1 Like

The original question was about amount of nute usage for two plants in 1 5 gal pot and wanted to know if he should be using extra nutes… Refer to post 1. Sorry if i got you confused as to whst i was asking

1 Like

If you press kief instead of flower what happens? Just more pure wax or shatter or taste?

1 Like

@Sirsmokes 95% returns with kief and 20-25 % with flower I use full strength nutes like it’s one plant And when pressing it’s so completely different from flower to Keith to hash the bubble hash they all press different taste different some plans don’t press worth a crap

@Painfree your answer is in post above no he grows multiple plants in onecontainer and just give full strength nutes none extra

2 Likes

@Niala has a lot of true Knowledge on this matter the roots actually communicate with each other and you can grow some really beautiful plants together it’s not recommended and you probably don’t get as much is you could doing one single in a 3 gallon pot my last 10 gallon pot I did to an average very well with 2 plants

My next grow will be done with 2 in a 15 gallon bag. Just for the sake of less watering. But for this one I just wanted to see if I could do it to help me learn to stay on top of the girls needs.