Need help with new setup

todayjkhkhjk The tent vents have small built in fans. There is a cover you can put over the openings, but that’s a out it. I just took these. I did my first topping on the plant on the right.

2 Likes

The one I am looking at is 80 inches.

I see. I’m sure you could modify to accept more traditional setup, but new tent not a bad option.

Anything you think I should do to the plants? I topped the one, but wanted to see how it reacts before doing the others.

I think your plants look good.

I think I am going to go with this. Its a little narrower, but since I am thinking of putting it in my basement under my porch, the room is only 40 inches wide total. 32 isn’t going to give me much working room. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DXYMQ9M/&th=1?tag=greenrel-20 @dbrn32 Same light for this?

1 Like

You can if you really want to push a space like that. Otherwise the qb 260 xl kit is light i typically recommend for a 2x4.

Imo 18" to work in front of your spave isn’t going to be much better. You can physically fit in front of it if you’re skinny, but taking mature plants out or inspecting for things like bugs will be a real pita.

Then I guess my only other choices are to get one less than 40 inches wide, or put it in the main part of my basement. I just liked the first spot because if you can’t into the basement from the garage you wouldn’t see it.

2 Likes

You can certainly get whatever you think is best. Just thought I would share my experiences. How much weight to do you need to call it a reasonable harvest?

1 Like

Don’t take me wrong, I appreciate your help. I don’t want to keep buying stuff and it not be ideal. I am as much thinking out loud on what to do as asking for your help. I guess it main part of the basement will have to do as the porch room is long, but very narrow.

1 Like

I pulled the trigger on the bigger one since its 20% off until midnight. I bought the filter also.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital may I ask? … Why the edit of my post from over a year ago?

Just didn’t have the green reel 20 tag at the end of the Amazon link. You’re good!
Each click and purchase sends a little money to the forum. @Fiefie

2 Likes

Covert is correct. We’re tasked with adding ilgm tags to Amazon links. I must have just came across this thread.

2 Likes