Need help with my zkittlez auto

So ive been away for the past 5 days and have got a friend to water it while i was away, came back today and its not looking to good wasnt so unhealthy looking beforw i went away, just wondering if it has been over watered or underwatered through those days as the leaves a very droopy and the top leaves almost look like they started to dry and shrivel up, medium still seems quiet moist tho so really unsure any help would he appreciated

2 Likes

She looks overwatered. Friend probably saw her droop before lights out or just during lights on. Likely panicked, watered some, she dropped more because it was not time for watering yet.

Just let her dry out a day longer than you would otherwise. She’ll be okay.

5 Likes

Yeah i was thinking something like that would of happened, ill see how she looks tomorrow, cheers.

4 Likes

Guess ya won’t let him neat it again

We all have that one friend who messes them up :rofl::rofl: mostly when people say they go away and leave them for a friend to look after they come home to a sad plant :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

And we come back to

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing: every one of us has probably done this :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

3 Likes

Good Morning :sun_with_face: I agree your friend showed her too much love. Let her dry up some and she should be fine. And thank your friend for trying :blush::v:

1 Like

I agree she has been over watered you will have to let it dry out for a few days

Priceless Brother :joy::point_up_2::joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wow, that really sucks. My husband is always trying to get me to go away and have fun, right in the middle of growing my cannabis outside, I don’t budge, unless a emergency. No one is going to pay attention to your girls like you do. So sorry this happened, but don’t give up on it…

3 Likes

Unless pot is extremely dry and light i would have to agree probably just got watered a little to frequently.