Need help with mixing soil

Hi community i want to go fully organic.
I want to give this soil a try, is there anything you think I should add to it to make the best soil I could?? Such as bone meal? Etc.

1 Like

@fano_man @MeEasy @GreenJewels @Covertgrower @Drinkslinger

2 Likes

You will need some amendments with that to cover your nutrients. Worm poo won’t get you to the end, it’s a nice start though. That says it’s super soil however worm castings is your main source of nutrition.
For minerals you can look at azomite basalt, gypsum, oyster shell flour,
Things to cover macros, micros and feed your microbe herd like
Crustacean meal, kelp meal, karanja, alfalfa, ground barley
I would also add more microbes.

4 Likes

@aaa @rap @Mrcrabs @Skydiver @Budbrother @Big123 all have a lot of helpful organic knowledge, there’s more, it’s early here. You may want to check out their grows. Maybe they can chime in on your soil also?

3 Likes

Seems basic compared to alot

1 Like

I’m not the greatest at mixing soils… but I get bye… the soil seem good but it might need a few more additives so I can have a strong finish and give u fat buds… here’s a little drawing on how I layer my soil

This book is a great guide if you want to go organic
Mulch I use cattails
Then Rabbit pellets
Base soil #2 pro mix bio char. Bone char…
#3 bone char… BioChar… Black soilder fly larvae frass insfused compost … and gypsum forgot to add perlite and vermiculite… I add to all my mix

3 Likes

@Mrcrabs what’s up bro

1 Like

I’m noticing they’re marketing it as a super soil, but as someone else pointed out, you’ll
Need additional amendments (nutrients) to have a successful harvest.
It’s mostly a soilless grow, coco based. Which is good, but save some money and buy just coco marketed product.

3 Likes

How’s it going @fano_man… just here same ole same ole… working on some projects… I totally second @Covertgrower… other growers with more specific organic nutes and minerals and Methods will chime in shortly @Calvin1722

2 Likes

If I fed this soil with my greenhouse nutrients bio grow, would it work well with this soil??

Please help would like to put my babies in ASAP!!
@AAA @RAP @Mrcrabs @Skydiver @Budbrother @Big123

1 Like

Seems decent to me seems like a simpler Jack’s type feed

1 Like

Sorry @Calvin1722 I have no useful info to give you. Good luck

2 Likes

@Calvin1722 Less is more when it comes to nutrients, it’s a good idea to go at least half the suggested strength when feeding.

1 Like