Need help with Hydro marijuana grow

and how much Hydrogen peroxide i need to add? thanx

Depends on the strength. I don’t remember off the top of my head. The stuff designed for hydro I’m sure has recommendations and you can be pretty liberal with the drugstore stuff as its so weak. You could add as much as 2 to 3 ounces to a 5 gallon reservoir with the drugstore stuff without any likely problems.

should i add Hydrogen peroxide, when solution with nutrients already ready, or its better to add Hydrogen peroxide, before adding nutrients? or its all the same? 10x!

Check out the link. As stated: “Let the hydroponic system circulate the hydrogen peroxide-water solution for about 30 minutes to let the hydrogen peroxide work against pathogens. That allows the solution to stabilize before adding nutrients.” But you can add the peroxide to a reservoir that has already had its nutrients added as well. Either way you will get some benefit.

I’ve checked it out, that’s why i asked) i’ve hone to add some hydrogen peroxide))

I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I wish you all the best, but i generally cut my losses. Hope it all works out.

HI there! Merry Christmas and Happy NY!!! Wish u all the best in 2015!
Any thoughts about these two WW and one OG? All of them seems to begin grow much more better,and the roots look ok too. Now, as everything was not smooth at first,i wonder, could that cause irreparable harm to my future, i do hope harvest???
And any ideas about pruning? All leaves seems wealthy but i think there are too many of them, and maybe bigger than they should be…

The big leaves are the heart and lungs of the plant; Yeah; Go ahead and cut the plants heart out! LOL

They look a little droopy. What aree the temps in there?

The pics were taken “at night”, when temp is about 18 C degrees

during the light period i’m trying to keep it about 25,5, but sometimes it goes up to 26-27

Aww, they were droopy 'cause they were sleeping. Do not interrupt the dark period during flowering, it is very very important not to interrupt the dark period during flowering. And much above 25.5C*(aprox. 78F*) is pushing it for Hydro, especially DWC. Otherwise they are looking good and healthy to me.

ok :wink: i know about DWC, if i’m not mistaken it’s exactly the system i use. But can you please explain what means “pushing it for hydro”?
About darkness during flowering period i knew from your other posts and Grow Bible…, during my previous and the first ever grow) but i also can’t find about the desirable time of the day for changing the solution, for pruning, when it needed, and also i don’t know if i should spray my plants with water? at dark period or during the light time? Please let me know, just if it’s important for the growth… thanx!

Often if the room temperature is 25.5C* then the water temp will be about the same, maybe only slightly lower. The reservoir/water temp should never be above 25.5C*, that is what I mean by “pushing it” – unless you get an aquarium chiller to keep the reservoir temp lower – you are at the maximum high air temp and you can’t let it go any higher. The canopy, especially with CO2 supplementation can get much to much higher temps and if they were growing in soil they could handle higher temps, but in DWC, the reservoir and root zone should never get above 25.5C*. Some say DWC reservoir should be run closer to 20C*. I don’t go that far, I just keep mine between 22C* and 25.5C* by keeping my room no warmer than 26C*.

Ok) very useful replies! exactly what i needed.

Is everybody Happy? :stuck_out_tongue:

yep! almost happy in veg)) now thinking about to switch to a flowering. Am i have to pay attention on something else, besides day and night regime, nutrients for flowering, and none a bit of light at night?)))

what is the longest you veg for? and is hydro and dwc hydroponics the same 2018 us