Need help with harvest advice

Approaching my 2nd harvest and screwed the first one up…so a couple of questions : What temp do you aim for in the dry room? Also: Do you hang the entire plant or do you seperate by main branches? Also…What humidity in the dry room??? Any help will be much appreciated.

My ideal is dark, lots of air movement, 60f and 60%rh.

2 Likes

60 will be tough to pull off…i hope 65ish will suffice! …and im glad I asked about humidity, I would not have guessed close to 60%. Thanks for responding!

1 Like

branches or plants- doesn’t matter- keep them hanging upside down with a lot of air movement. I dry at room temp- but I’m in the closet.

We are all here for your man!!! When ever you want to talk about plants , whatever!
LoL… sorry sorry. Had to!

2 Likes

I prefer to cut the main branches and hang them that way. Temp for me is 65 and humidity is 55. It took about 7 days to dry one of my plants after harvest

1 Like

In the closet under the stairs you little fkr !

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Honestly up to 78 is okay, but you have to watch humidity because mold can form. Dark is obvious. And of course good air flow but not directly on the bud. You want it to be slow so the chlorophyll and everything else is broke down.

Hang branches, put small pieces on large screen. Let dry 7 to 10 days. Get good air flow. Temp 65 to 70 and rh 55. That is what I do. Seems to work for me, oh have in dark space, I use my tent. good luck :rofl: :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

do you run your extractor fan?

I use a small fan in the tent to move the air and run my exhaust fan low to help with humidity. :bat: :rofl:

1 Like