Need help with GH flora series

My plant recently showed her white pistils. LSD auto. The next watering is on Wednesday unless I notice she’s thirsty. I’ve been watering with a quarter of the stated dose. With her showing white pistils should I increase the dosage ? I was thinking maybe 2ml x 4litres of water ? Also does the white pistils mean she’s going into flower ? Growing outdoors.

I don’t use that line of nutrients, but seeing white pistils could be the pre-flower stage or has already started flowering. Picture would be ideal when asking about things like this.

1 Like

If you are only seeing a couple white pistils at the base of the nodes/branches, that’s pre-flowering, if seeing alot of while pistils at the tops then it’s gone full into flowering. If so (full flowering) I would start feeding the bloom mix at this point, maybe kick it up to 1/2 of full dosage.

1 Like

1 Like

Not sure if that is outright the flower but it definitely has hit pre-flower for sure. She looks healthy. :+1:

1 Like

It’s in that transition stage, so I would start with the transition formulation at 1/2 dosages from the GH feeding schedule (week 4).

https://gh.growgh.com/docs/Feedcharts/GH_FloraSeries-DTW_03216am.pdf

3 Likes

Fratello! Thank you. Much appreciated!

1 Like