Hello, 4 weeks of flowering and my leaves look diseased burned and are very dry. I use half strength fox fatms trio in fox farms soil under 2 750 hps in a 4x8 grow tent
Can you post some pictures of the entire plant with some clear pictures? I open my tent with all my bedroom lights on, and turn off the HPS to take pictures.
I’ll get you a support ticket to fill out.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Please be as complete as possible. If soil please tell us WHAT soil. WHAT light etc. It’s all important.
Hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like the top leaves are turning yellow and dying off. If so, I think the lights are too close.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed ilgm gold leaf, grandaddy purple, gorilla glue and banana kush.
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF fox farm ocean soil
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths 5 gallon grow bags
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ?
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable ?
- Indoor or Outdoor indoor
- Light system 2 each 750 hps
- Temps; Day, Night 84 day 78 night
- Humidity; Day, Night 50
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size yes 6 inch inline exhaust fan and multiple fans
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
- Co2; Yes, No yes bags of c02
Using 1/2 recommended strength fox farms trio