This is my first grow. I have 4 grandaddy purples from ILGM that are in ffof/perlite 75/25 mix. They have been in 7 gallon pots with the ffof for around 3 weeks. I have clawing issues with each of them. All I’ve been giving them is RO water with 3 mg of cal mag plus. Any insight would be helpful.
Let’s start with this and I would like to know what exactly you are using for lights and what your high/low temps are.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Just an aside.
Ffof can be very nutrient rich for some strains. Adding cal mag usually adds nitrogen. My Ilgm were also a bit sensitive. I’d discontinue the cal mag for a week or two. See how they fare.