Need help with buds please?

Need help with flowers. It’s pretty late into flowering I guess. What should I do? Clip off the tips? Flush n not feed rest of the time. Clip off all discolored leaves except just leave the ones on buds? Idk at this point

2 Likes

trichomes are the key factor in harvest. 40%or so cloudy…harvest

1 Like

How’d it get like that? You could fill out a ticket and give the basics of your grow. @Covertgrower probably has this copied and ready to paste, this guy has skills.

1 Like

Looks like potassium deficiency. What are you feeding? Please fill this out:

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

Nutrient brand?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Ppm

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

2 Likes

Need a loupe and a good look at the trichones. Maybe ready to harvest

No crystals on it at all yet

It got like that a few days after I gave it a high phosphorus/ potassium feed

Then you have a few weeks. Others may be able to help with the leaf color. Sorry I don’t know.

It’s a mystery high cbd low thc strain
Soil in pot
Various nutrients, veg boost tea, bloom booster, epsom salt , sea bird guano.
Lower or standard doses
Outdoor
Hot day cool night
Low humidity

What kind of soil. What’s your ph and ppm levels? Is it an organic grow?

@Odaharry The high CBD low THC might be what you think you bought but…I bought seeds one time that said it was 5% THC 10% CBD. Had it tested and it was 11.3 THC 4.3 CBD. The THC and CBD percentages can change depending on when you harvest. If you truly want to know you’re going to have to test.

Almost looks like Zinc deficiency. You don’t see this one too often. Most nutrient line ups, have quite a bit of zinc in them.

1 Like

Organic soil from Home Depot.ph about 6.9according to stick in soil tester.

Something like this?

Yes but not broke. Mine has two sticks same length

I have liquid zinc drops I take. Should I put some drops in water n try it out? Could it make things worse. Well leaf color change?

It’s actually from some hemp flowers I bought so pretty sure it will be low thc high cbd but with all this stress though wouldNt be surprised if it won’t still be hemp legally at harvest

Is it possible to never get any visible crystals? Bc cause of bad grow or something? I can’t smell anything on the outside of the plant but inside it’s smells so FN good I can’t believe it

I ripped the ph probe off of it because it’s useless. The only thing that works Ok on them is the moisture probe. Your soil could have a ph of 5 and that meter will still read near 7.

1 Like

Oh no!! How do I know what my soil ph is then?