Need help. When do I transplant the big ones

Not sure what stage my plants are in, and apparently two new ones decided to show up after 3wks. What do I do now? Extreme novice ppl lol

3 Likes

If you leave all those ones in the se container ur going to have problems the roots will end up being tangled and u will have damage to many roots aswell to undo them i would seperate them now plant them in a solo cup or put them into there forever homes

7 Likes

Hey there,
Well first thing is get those multiple seedlings into containers of their own before all the roots get intertwined.
What kind of soil are you using?

5 Likes

Moving the seedlings now…thanks

3 Likes

Looks a bit different than most but the seedlings seem to love it.
I may look for that.

3 Likes

All separated, now what?

1 Like

put clear cup over top of plant , spray inside cup to act as a terrarium. be sure to poke holes in bottom. when leaves reach sides remove clear and transplant into forever pots

1 Like

@beachglass Already in forever pot. Just moved them because 2 new seedlings popped up. See

Lets back up a minute.
What’s your goal on this grow.
Do you have a tent and light?
Are you just experimenting for now?
Whatever you are doing its fine…but it will help us give answers.
What you currently have is not going to produce much. We understand budget growing…Just let us know. No judgement.

@Spiney_norman first time grower and for personal use. I have 4 led grow lights and I’m about to order a sunlamp grow light tomorrow. I use my spare bdrm to grow in, it’s 75-80 degrees. I don’t have a humidifier so I take my 2 big crab pots of boiled water in the room 3x a day. I only water them once a day when the 18hr light cycle begins (6am) so they don’t dry out completely. Is that good

Have you read this yet?
It will help you immensely,

Hi there
What kind and name of lights. and brand of soil and butes?

@beachglass these and I’m growing autoflowering white widow

2 plants with 435 watts of lighting in a 3x4 tent…
Please read the grow bible I posted the link to.

1 Like

You will definitely need a light that will get u through. what size tent?

1 Like

Spare room no tent and I can’t get this bible to download

I am honestly at a loss as to how to help.
You have 9 or 10 plants started and you simply are not ready.
DO you have money to spend on this or do you need cheep?
If so what is your budget?
Can you grow outside?

3 Likes

Money’s not an issue and no, my plants are indoor. But I use both natural and grow light since my windows receive plenty of sunlight.

1 Like

If cash is not a prob i would grab 5 gal cloth. Easier to maintain. Harder to overwater. No root binding. The light and tent gurus will chime in.

1 Like

if cost is not an option, get those lights now. In my opinion anytime you move from a tent to a window is risky. One plant one pot. Peace.

1 Like