Got these AK47 Autos and have been having some issues. Saw white spots a few weeks ago and treated for spider notes. Thought problem was solved as new growth spots were green and beautiful. Now I’m noticing these weird, bubbly spots? Does anyone have any idea what this is and what I did wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
As a new grower myself, I cannot say. However, I have seen this request, the support ticket below, come up time and time again.
Good luck. Lots of great people here to support. Just provide info and someone will help you out.
Fill this out, and we can tag some people. Am interested in what’s going on.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Please be as complete as possible. If soil please tell us WHAT soil. WHAT light etc. It’s all important.
- What strain: ILGM AK47 Autoflower
- Method: -Fox Farms Coco Loco soil
- Vessels: 5 Gallon fabric pots. Pots
- PH of Water: Been high to low 7s.
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: Not sure
- Indoor: Vivosun 48’’, 36", 72" grow tent
- Light system: 2 Exlenvce 1200 watt LED (30" above canopy’s)
- Temps; Day: average 76°, night: never below 67°
- Humidity; Day, Night Stays at 49-51%
- Ventilation system; Yes: Vivosun 4" carbon filter. ( have not had to turn on yet)
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier. Had humidifier, but tapered down when plants started veg.
- Co2; Yes: 2, 6" fans above and a duel, 6" fan for intake.
Have been using FF Big Bloom, Grow Big and FF Happy Frog 4-3-4 ferrilizer.
Any help or further info you guys could help me with would be greatly appreciated. Trying to learn as much as I can, so my babies can flourish and yeild what they deserve. Thanks again.
I would start with the ph. I believe you want it around 6.5 in that soil. But I’m also new so let a more experienced grower tell the tell.
Yeah, I’ve been adding PH down, to get the soil between 6-7, but for some reason, it just keeps going up. I’m also using a 3 in 1 ( moisture, PH, Light) probe, so im not sure how accurate this thing reads. Using Vivosun PH reader for H2O, so I know my PH level in feeding water is good. IDK. I’m very confused. Thinking it could be nute burn, though I’ve used the recommended, 1/4 amount. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Best of luck to your little ones.
The 3 way meter isn’t very accurate. It’s only good for the moisture meter. I would def get a good ph pen.
Heard that. Ordering one, right now. Thanks again, brother.
No problem im just trying to share the little bit I’ve been taught on here. There are many great guys and gals on here that will give you some good guidance. Happy growing Botha:+1:
let us travel no further down this road until all the facts are in… we can help you if you provide the information on the list. Be complete aaaand if you are using soil we want to know what kind or what its made of in the case of a home made supersoil. How longnits been in that soil. Watering habits, and how often you fertilize. The method of testing and with what are you using for said tests. Be thorough because it matters.
I gave a list of everything I’m using above the pics. I’m watering every 5-6 days and using 1/4 the amounts given by the Fox Farms directions. I’ve only used the FF Happy Frog 4-3-4 fertilizer 2 times now and only used a tablespoon, each time. About 3 weeks apart. Seeds were planted (germed in paper towel, then planted) on 6-11-20. 2 plants look okay, to me ( besides issues posted) size wise, but one definitely looks like a runt.