Need Help running out of space

Any recommendations on how to shorten them still in veg lights are about 20in away cant go any higher in need of some helpp idk what to do besides trim and wait couple weeks then flip to flower what my buddy said @ hydro shop @CurrDogg420 @Nicky any thing is appreciated

2 Likes

Tie the taller ones down and spread out. Maybe raise the shorter ones to even canopy. You can thin them out and maybe lollipop for air flow.

1 Like

Im try tying them down and ttrim, already lolipopped and i need to rasie the one little more so its above the others @beachglass but im at the top of my tent just about ahahaha still new to Autopot system lmaooo should of keept them short when younger

1 Like

Looks great! What’s going on with the one in the corner? Problem child? I mean, the nice ones do look like they’d like a little more room in there :axe:

1 Like

Frr i need more room!! But idkk my buddy said probably ph issues but he dont know honestly idkk last week she was at 1100ppm nd 5.9 ph so idk whats up with her @CurrDogg420

It doesn’t look unhealthy, can you get a closer pic? The nodes on it seem real thick like maybe some sort of polyploid situation.

Lolipop, defoilate, then super top them and flip them asap.
Read up on these methods

2 Likes

I’ll second the supercropping and , some LST.

1 Like

I would flip yesterday. The little weird one I would not care one way or the other about. Lift it some it will do what it will do. Still would have flipped already.

1 Like

Thanks Yall I appreciate it :pray: :100:im flip soon when my veg res is little lower

What yall thinkk they where big to tie downn @Nicky

Any New pictures since the tie down.

1 Like

I got you Hold up.,

@DRsDank