Need help please first timer

G’day, @Kenmcqueen @fessie @Swan1234 @Niala
This is about the only thing i know about growing, total novice but i found out how to get rid of the dreaded Fungus gnat, and this was imported from the USA not by me though, the product you are after is called
Bti Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis, its the same ingredient as gnatrol but powdered form.
Turning to Gnatrol (Bti) to get rid of Fungus Gnats once and for all | Indoor Gardening - My Aerogarden and Houseplant Blog
You can also use this for top dressing the pot it just recycled glass dust really

when using this it is best to have the yellow sticky boards to compliment the kill it will let you know by the amount of dead gnats on the sticky boards how the infestation is going, worked really well for me :))

cheers

2 Likes

Did you get rid of the Fungus Gnats?

No but I have reduced the overall amount of adults. I used gnat nix and misquito bits as well as the sticky pads

you need to get the above product, you can get it on ebay mix a strong solution then PH the water to your requirements it will kill the larvae worms which eat the roots of your plants, you need to do it every watering until your ontop of them, i dont have any probs now but still use it at least once a month just in case.

Kill Fungus Gnats with 1 oz GNATROL BTI bacillus thuringiensis israelensis

Brand new

From United States

Seller: organicbti (4,768) 99.7%

Buy It Now

Item: 264084569719

sorry not allowed to put the ebay link on but the sellers details are above and they are in the USA
also if you have any other indoor plants treat them also

1 Like

Ok thank you