Need help on introducing nutes

When should I inner deuce Nutes

Not till at least you have 5 or 6 true sets of leaves or until the small little round leafs are yellowing and or falling off

3 Likes

Thanks you so much.

1 Like

Depending on your soil, you may not need nutes until flowering starts. Since you are going to have a few weeks before you start up your grow, would be a good time to set everything up and make sure it is all set. If you fill out a Support Ticket we will know more about your grow and be able to help more.

When you add nutrients, it is a good idea to start at about 1/4 of what the bottle says and slowly work it up as you go. Start low and go up slow.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

Good luck. Jerry

1 Like

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)? ilgm feminized seeds.Sour diesel/ bubble gum/AK-47/302

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container? Indoor/7gal pots

Size of space (max height and area, length/width5x5Length height 8ft

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?fox farm ocean forest

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
Soil is. 6.5
Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?78 days and nights 72

Humidity %? Day vs. night 60 and day45

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR? Kind k51000watt led

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?yes both
6" 410cmf black ops carbon filter/co2 YES
Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

How long is your plant from germination ? Looks nice!

Everything looks good but I have a question on the pH. Are you feeding at 5.8 and 6.5 is the run off ?

Otherwise, looks like a nice set up. Good Luck on you grow. Jerry

1 Like

Ph is 6.4 when I feed and run off is like 7.0

You really don’t need to flush but when you feed/water you should run at least 10% more through and that water should run through the pot. That should bring down the pH. Keep water in at 6.4 and run more through. Are you using nutrients now? If yes, you might want to consider not using any until you can get the pH back into normal range of .64 - 6.8 with water/feeding in and run off that also should be in that range. Most soils, ocean forest included, do not need nutrients through the veg period unless is is really long veg .

Running more water through should help wash out salts or any excess nutrients that can bring pH off.

The pH is one of the most important things to get right. If you can keep the pH in range, most grows are a lot easier.

Not using nutes.so when I water I am putting in6.5 PH and my water that comes out should be 6.4 6.8.thank you so much brother.if I have any problems I wil let you no.but plants are looking good.

No problem. hope it helps.