Need help new grower

I started growing my Bruce banner plants a few weeks ago I’m a new grower. I have the whole set up 5x5 ac infinity with s6 cloudline duct intake and a 1000 w grow light

I could really use help any suggestions tips on how to make my plant better!? Thanks

2 Likes

Hello
I would look in to purchasing another light fir your 5x5 tent.
This light is not efficient to even veg more less flower in your tent.
You want to run about 700-800 watts in a 5x5 for flower. Good luck happy growing

3 Likes

Is that the reason for the stuff on the leaves? I have a 1000w grow light. Would I need too purchase another one??

Looks like HAPPY Birthday goes out to @Sincitytoker ? Anyhoo, he’s right, gonna need more light. 5x5 will require a lot of light. Let me tag @dbrn32 , he’s the light expert.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Sincitytoker :gift::birthday::confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

I will travel along with you @dcjoey223 :blush:

1 Like

How close is ur light to ur plants and are feeding them nutrients at all ,coz if ur feeding them nutrients its abit early for them specially bottled nutrients ,how often do you water them .Wat i do is that i water my seedlings with ph 6.4 water with 2.5-3mls of seaweed liquid ,But about ur question about ur light i would buy another light so u have the two in there or just upgrade to bigger light like the marshydro 4×4 light i think thats what it is called anyway that light has 4 or 5 light bars that form one big light check them out on line

Check and see if your light actually draws 1000 watts from the wall. If you have an LED lamp rather than HPS it’s more likely to be a whole lot closer to 100 watts than the 600+ actual watts you’ll need in a 5x5.

1 Like

@TEGRITY
Thank you much :pray:

@Flitme
Thank you :pray:
Time flys lol

1 Like

Happy birthday to you

Check thr make and model for actual power consumption. Chances are you would want several of them to prove good results in a 5x5.

2 Likes

Hello HAPPY BDAY!!! IM just reading and im curious as to why a 1000W is not enough but 700-800w is good for flower I’m so confused. I started here with 2 burples quickly found out they don’t do great so I went with 1000W HPS/MH in a 4x4 with 2 plants in 7 gallon fab pots with SoHum soil. I’m only in 3rd week but they seem fine. You have me worried my light isn’t enough I’m confused with 1000w won’t work but 7-8 hundred will. Please help me understand.

1 Like

Sorry I thought you were using a cheap led light that says 1000w but only actually pulls 100 watts from the wall.
If you have 1000watts hps/mh you are more than good to go for a 4x4

2 Likes

Oh ok, it wasn’t me though I just started reading this topic I fell for the led watts trick they put a W in the name or model # like the t2000W thinking wow 2000watts then you go into specs and there’s really only 180 true watts they shouldn’t be allowed to trick people like that.

1 Like

Lol just realized op was someone else :rofl:
Yes there is slot of misleading information out there on Amazon about many of the light they carry.
If you don’t know any better you end up thinking your getting a bargain lol.

1 Like

Indeed and YouTube’s the worst and the best lol I find if they are sponsored usually it’s BS there’s a few that don’t care about a sponsor and give you the truth but it’s a pain weeding out all the bad info shame cuz there’s so much good info the bad makes me skeptical though. Good thing for this forum and great people.

1 Like

That’s the light I’m using rn

My lights are 11 inches away from plants. I haven’t fed any nutes just plain water

Thank you. :100:

I need more lights is that why my plant looks like that?

1 Like