Need help my seedling is curled over .What do i need to do to correct it

Should i think about grow tent as well .And as far as lighting what would be the best wattage for 2 plants? & I see a couple of the burpurple lights are they good to use ?.
Currently growing just 2 plants as of now…first one is about 2 1/2 weeks and a second one is a week…Both are auto ,first one Girl scout cookie extreme. Second one is Bruce Banner …

Second plant

I had a 600w HPS light that I love but again it’s whatever your budget is. I’d go for something along the lines of an HPS if you could

2 Likes

I say no that’s what brought me here I had one was told it wasn’t good enough for 1 plant so I purchased another of the same light so 2 1200w burples and I returned them both because together true watts was only 180watts most lights lie about watts are n titles you need to look up true watts. Just look around here and ask for help you’ll find just about everything you need. There’s some math to how much space you have and how many watts you need idk but everyone else I’m sure does just ask or look around all your answers are here good luck

1 Like

Depends on how big a tent u get. Led requires 35 to 50 watts per square foot so 2x2 is 8sq ft roughly 400w in a 2x2 for solid bud anything too less will cause airy buds most likely. Light is the number 1 part of the grow. Without good light u won’t get good buds. If this makes sense.

1 Like

I do believe you made a mathematical error sir. 2×2 is 4 sq ft…

2 Likes

Haha. 430 came early. Can’t believe my thumb went to the other side of the keyboard for that also. Lmao. Yeah so half of my everything lol. Just testing y’all put to see if it paying attn. :joy::joy::joy::laughing:
Way to put me on blast @BradsBudsMT lol

5 Likes

Lmao I was just making sure I wasnt missing a step in your calculation :joy: :thinking: oh gorsh they don’t make an emoji for how hard I was laughing. I guess they do it would be in a sequence though :thinking::joy::poop::hushed::flushed:

3 Likes

If you’re looking to add LED specifically and only growing one plant the HLG 135 could be a good choice for you within that budget.

6 Likes