Need help...main cola leaves dying

Strain: Indoor Blueberry Fem from ILGM

Hydroponic Reservoir System

Strength of nutrient mix: EC ~ 1.1 - 1.3 Using TechnaFlora Nutrients. Did have EC up around 2.8 during week 3 and 4 of flowering.

pH = 5.8 - 6.0

Light system: KIND LED 3W (= to 220W Traditional)

Temps; Day = 75 - 77 Night = 66 - 68 F

Humidity: Day and Night (around 40 - 50% RH)

Ventilation System: YES

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier - NO

Co2: NO

When the spots first started showing on the fan leaves we thought it from insufficient nutrients so we increased the feed solution strength. When it started getting worse we back the EC down to 1.4 - 1.5. But it has gotten worse. For the most part this is only occurring with the main cola stem. THe majority of the other buds and leaves look good. Is this from disease or nutrient overdose? Can this be turned around? Starting week 7 of flowering today :worried:

I’m sure it can be fix , but it might result into going back to veg . You might want to start reading the grow bible to find solutions fast .

.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/leafdeficiencies.jpg is pictures of diff leafs. Hope this helps
. Put www in front of link. It says I’m a new member and can’t post links.
How long does it take to not be a “new member”.
Tom

Check out this article, it does a pretty good job of covering all the potential causes…

http://www.hightimes.com/read/grow-dilemma-funky-leaves-don’t-panic

are you sure its a deficiancy? I would think you raised teh EC too fast and the bitch got burned. Or its a K deficiancy.

It is definitely a deficiency or a Mobile (toxidity). You all are going to make my blind ass dig out my J. Cervantes Grow bible and get out the pictures of issues; If you don’t quit linking to offsite data. LOL

Thanks for the info…I’ve since removed the affected leaves and things are looking good.

I think the outcome is going to be a little less yield…but looking for quality with this first Blueberry harvest. 10 days to go! Can’t wait for color changes.