Need help identifying what wrong

Growing in coco coir? Cal mag def probable. I give Cal Mag to my girls everytime i water until its last month of flower. There are Organic alternatives as well

1 Like

Meh… 2 outta 10 aint bad (crazy the EC stayed two-three times higher tho haha)

After the thorough washing out you can expect a ‘sad’ look but sounds like they liked it. Hope u fed the lower ladies right after, but if not, no big. Everyone may need a decent feed going into next ‘dry period’.

Hell as stated a few times above, its coco u could probably get away with a medium feed, full strength calmag dosage today.

Organics has its merits, im organic mostly. But its a feeling out process. Simplicity is Jacks. But i like my chaotic style ya know

1 Like

Just an update.

Plants are doing fine. I increased their calmag and they are super green now.

I’ve done some research and apparently I have a very good quality coco coiro atm (it was my only option at the time) and on its description says that there are some sort of mineral or something that helps avoid salt built up where i used to run into over feeding problems with my old coco. So maybe that’s why I have been managing to feed them quite high ec. I’m giving them 1.4atm while with my other coco I used to feed 0.9 and would always run into lock outs

The run off ph haven’t influenced the plants as it’s still high but plants are happy. I’m still feeding them at 5.8ph. I’m still working on 2 of them but I’m happy now :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes