Need help identifying my ladies thier kida droppy

Welcome to the neighborhood. Here is a hunk of smoked turkey

4 Likes

3 Likes

I overwatered but on rite track now

2 Likes

I need a brownie mix fir my bud

2 Likes

@Covertgrower say buddy do u have a Brownie recipe or could u lead me to a recipe thx in advance

1 Like

I typically make peanut butter cookies. Nothing fancy. I decarb the amount of flower you’d like to add, then add plenty of fat, mix the butter with the decarb, so your batch is uniform, the. Blend as normal. @Loweyez73

3 Likes

Ok thx my friend u probably don’t recognize my new name
I went by @Imjustlearning

1 Like

Are we deleting the other account? Forum policy allows only one.

2 Likes

I wasnt very active theres plenty of good notes around here great advice and tricks

1 Like

For a real yummy brownie try the Gueradeli brownie mixes. Easy peazy.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower was saying, forum policy is you can only have one account. Would u rather keep the new one or the old one?

1 Like

Ill keep this one

1 Like

Thanks for understanding! Happy holidaze

@OGIncognito whats up man in 2021 u taught me a bunch of knowledge every day u chimed in to help a bro out. I went by a different name (imjustlearning) used to be my handle. How do i make 3 gallons worth of jacks at a time ? When im done mixin can i put into gallon jugs? Thx in advance

2 Likes

Per gal mixture is
3.6g of Part A
2.4g of Part B
1.2g of Epsom salt

You have to mix them in order. Take your bucket of water and put in the part A and Epsom salt then stir until completely dissolved. Once that’s completely dissolved you add in the Part B.
@Loweyez73

2 Likes

I wanna make 3 gal at a time

1 Like

And i wanna separate it in 3 separate 1 gal jugs

1 Like

Good to see ya back Grow Bro! Multiply the amount @Covertgrower posted by 3 and yes you can split that into 1 gallon jugs. PH will need to be retested and I wouldn’t let a mix go longer than a week :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

My man good to see u still helpin folks out must be in your bloodline
Yeah im still growin and learning but thx for that info keep it growin my friend ill chime in @OGIncognito

1 Like

Anytime Brother and holler when you get something growing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like