Need help identifying issue

Need some help i cant figure out whats going on plants are some clones that i just transferred to fox farm oscea grow soil ive been water tap water ph to 6.5 i did mess up an for got to dechlorate the water one time some input would be appreciated

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks pretty good to me! The lighter color looks to be just rapid new growth coming in, and should green up some. The only other thing I see is a couple damaged spots on some of the fans, but nothing to worry about. Temps/rh look good, too…I’m assuming the max in the 90s on the rh is from it sitting on the soil. Try to hang it at canopy level if it doesn’t have a remote sensor. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yep :point_up_2: that covers it.

2 Likes

giphy (1)
You got some good words of advice above!!

1 Like

Thank you im just starting back up havent grown in 6years so im still trying to refresh on every thing good thing is i have help now lol their wasnt to many forums back then and i will hang the temp an rh sensor picking up my grow tent today the card board box works just a pain when comes to watering

1 Like

F me, I forgot that part. Welcome to ILGM! :v:

And I think you’re gonna need a bigger box :grin: How big of a tent are you getting? Try to go as big as your budget and space will afford, but save some for lights!

Im going with a 3x3x6 an light i have one but wont be enough realy thinkin about changing it its a led 600 watt i woke up this morning to some other leafs showing issues

I havent gave them an nurti just water im getting some signs on the other plant as well

Looks like she’s adjusting to the hotter soil maybe. Damage from Chlorine toxicity would start in the veins and work outward. Probably just nutrient burn. How hard is your tap water? Might be worth investing in a reverse osmosis system to rule out the water. That way you know everything they’re getting, since you’re starting with 0 or nearly 0 ppm. Check with your local water people…they should have publicly accessible water test results that you can look at. Do you just let the water sit out, or are you adding something to dechlorinate it?

Welcome to ILGM !!! Looks like your in good hands just wanted to welcome you to the forum

1 Like

How hard the tap water is i realy dont know i do have some calcium build up on some dishes i can get the water checked out got something in the mail a few months back for that and ive had the plants for two weeks since they are clones i watered with bottle water for the first few days trying to get everything together for them after that i watered with ph tap water but i didnt dechlorinate just one time tho an after that ive been letting the water sit for 24 hour then phin it to 6.5

2 Likes

So this morning i woke up to more brown tips on the leafs so im assuming it a nurti burn from putting them in hot soil what do i do now never experience this only nutrient they been giving was from the soil

Its on both plants now

1 Like

Let her ride, she’ll be okay. But yes she’s got a bit of nute burn.

1 Like

Cardboard is a magnet for. Moisture. And we know that means mold. I use the empty plastic gallon ice cream containers my wife brings home from the store. Luckily we both love our ice cream because they work great for placing plants at the optimal level from light.[quote=“Jon051410, post:6, topic:39126, full:true”]
Thank you im just starting back up havent grown in 6years so im still trying to refresh on every thing good thing is i have help now lol their wasnt to many forums back then and i will hang the temp an rh sensor picking up my grow tent today the card board box works just a pain when comes to watering
[/quote]

1 Like

Thank u ive been searching they forums an thats what ive seen i got a new tent yesterday they really like it im doing some lst to them start it last night an woke up this morning to them already pointed straight up

2 Likes