Need help identifying issue with leaf

Only leaf on the plant that looks like this. After some LST it ended up in a spot where i would’ve took it off eventually so I just snipped it now. Not finding images resembling close enough to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hard to tell much from a single leaf or 2. Pics of the whole plant will be helpful, as would support ticket info.

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

1 Like

• Blue Dream

• Method: RDWC

• Vessels: 13 gallon buckets

• PH of Water : 6.0

• PPM : 590

• Indoor

• Light system : 1000w HPS

• Temps; Day - 74° Night - 68°

• Humidity; Day - 45% Night 55%

• Ventilation system; Yes. 6" intake and 6" exhaust fans w/ carbon filters. Temp/RH controller to run them in parallel.

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: no

• Co2: No

1 Like

First: are you running MH or HPS? Because that looks awfully yellow. MH is a better choice for a vegging plant.

That’s a leaf that the plant has outgrown. You’ll lose some bottom leaves for a variety of reasons.

HPS. It was thrown in with the purchase of the reflector/hood… i know bulbs aren’t super pricey but wasn’t in the budget by the time I had everything i needed. Plus with what’s going on right now i can’t justify, to the boss lol, spending more.

1 Like

Just so you know that you will have ‘issues’ with that spectrum. It will grow weed but plants may suffer canopy and canopy height.

That last sentence hurts my head lol.

1 Like

So there’s no real deficiency you think? Just an out grown leaf? If you notice in the sexond set of pictures it looks like there’s another leaf that beginning to show the same signs.

I’m leaning towards a Cal/Mag issue as I’m using RO water. I added some to the system and will have to keep an eye on it the next few days. But if anyone can confirm my theory or share a new one I’ll be grateful.

Update… showing the same issue on newer growth after adding some Cal/mag… any ideas?

Bottle recommendation was 300ml for my system. I went half way only using 150ml as having a 55gal system its safer to be under than over. Especially with how long it fakes to make that much RO water. Should i jump right to max recommended or continue in increments?

I think Calcium and Magnesium deficiency.

CAL#01

2 Likes