Need help identifying defects or problems

They look like pistils to me brother. All good

1 Like

Hey bro. Is it weird? But all my planta have came out as females. And i think its wierd since growers are always talking about ratios. Got all these seeds from street bud thats was reall gassy. But its still pretty wierd to me that i have all females

1 Like

Unless i have fem seeds. But could it just be coincidence if they were regs.

1 Like

Looking good man! Use your space wisely!
If she pollinated herself it could explain why they are all females? Idk maybe someone else has more knowledge on that.
Keep us updated

1 Like

My mentor and good buddy @Graysin is a breeder and knows all about this stuff.

Respond here soon I’m sure🙏🏻

2 Likes

Not at all strange they’re female. Usually the lone straggling seed from bag weed is the result of a plant exhibiting hermaphroditic tendencies. It may have had one single nanner and produced one to five seeds that the grower didn’t notice - it may have also had a female plant with lots of nanners alongside fully female plants pollenate the whole grow. Either way, a female plant reproducing with another female plant will create feminized seeds.

This way, they carry undesirable traits (propensity to herm), but they still are female.

4 Likes

Thank you for weighing in. Not sure what the end goal is but I wouldn’t be upset with all females. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys. Checkin in. Week 3 in flower. They are lookin good. Im feeding half doses of foxfarms. On a everyother feeding. Feeding schedule. And unsulfured blackstrap molasis. Ph around 6.0-6.5. In oceon forest soil. And yes it was wierd to me at first all fems. I was suprised and sure wnough got rid of some plants by handing em to good hands where i can keep up with thier growth as well. But here is my tent on week 3

2 Likes

Looking good @Bud_guy

goat-yum

1 Like

Looking good brother. Keep doing what you’re doing

Hey man. I would like to know if this is a herm. If you can help thanks. First time seeing this on the plant

If you mean this:

The answer is no. That’s a bract - it’s the little green nodule that houses the calyx (aka stigma aka pistil) and ovule for a cannabis plant. Usually they are kind of small and packed tightly together, so we don’t really notice them. It’s not at all uncommon to see individual, larger bracts right at nodes, I’m not really sure why.

Here’s a helpful pic of the female part of a cannabis plant - that’s exactly what you’re seeing.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Appreciate the help. Ill upload pics soon as well on the grow. Im really hyped about the end results

2 Likes

Alr guys. As promised. Here is whats going on so far. Let me know your thoughts if you see anything concerning. Im here to learn.

1 Like

The paler one just looks hungry. Not a big deal really.

2 Likes

Alr guys im seeing some color fading. But also some other stuff thats not lookin normal.

1 Like

How close are your lights to the canopy? Have you fed that one?

1 Like

My lights are about 11 inches above the conapy. Maybe a bit more or less not sure. Pretty sure theyre only growning buds and not laterally but ill rise it maybe that helps

1 Like

Hey man. Buds are great chopped this one casue it was showing sings of mold. Or bud rot

1 Like