Need help I

I am in my 5th week of flowering I have a deep water culture system when before I change was a virus with different nutrients do I flush before I put you in nutrients inand how long one other question the directions on the booster say 9 weeks do I do it for 9 weeks without dirt in the deep water culture or the more

Yes the other question Is I got the booster :stuck_out_tongue: it says the it takes 9 weeks till harvest Is that in dirt or both. :?:

sorry I am having a problem with my phone

You can change to different nutrients, and go from there.

There is no set time for flowering. You grow plant until it shows cloudy, and amber color in the trichomes

I suggest you downlaod and read our “Free Grow Bible” :slight_smile:

I have a dwc system Do I flush my girl before I put learning.ter in reservar And how long do I let it flower the booster says 9 weeks but I have a deep water culture system.no dirt. l love this site.and thanks for all the growers out there I am still learningthank you Mr Benjamin and Claire and Mr Davis

Notr sure what you are asking. You do not need to flush a plant before placing it in a hydro system, Plants do not finish any faster in hydro than in soil.

Does this answer your question?