Ilgm seeds GORILLA :gorilla: GLUE
10 weeks
Fox farms soils, + Bushdoctor brands
Fabric pots
4X4 Zeny tent
Dehumidifier installed
CO2 installed
Fans running
Processing: EDBA8F80-514E-4AE6-B837-AA61DF540AB7.jpeg…
Processing: CD606713-85A8-4AE5-9848-DE80C32E7E86.jpeg…
Processing: 9BA13FCB-7AAF-45F5-81D8-8A33C1085617.jpeg…
Processing: 9FCA0AB9-97F2-43A6-9FC3-C286C90936AD.jpeg…
Processing: A1C9B630-1BB3-4417-8CD1-D3DD3F87CF08.jpeg…
Processing: 8B49562A-CD28-4729-A568-AA2053129E0D.jpeg…
Processing: F2391A99-E697-4ED8-AD39-8E51236BAB88.jpeg…
Processing: 6F5AD359-149A-4398-80BA-053752521F82.jpeg…

1 Like

What are you feeding them?

2 Likes

Fox farm nutrition

Feeding on schedule. Normal 3 plus Bush doctor, boomerang, brew, bembe as well. But this just started happening and it’s like it’s happening to more then one plant in different tents.

Do you have a link to the product you are using? The more info we get the better the advice will be.

1 Like

I think you are pushing too many nutrients. I may be wrong. I only give my girls Happy Frog dry amendments at half strength with the occasional tea.

I thought Bushdoctor was some kind of root rinse.

1 Like

Would also be interested in knowing your watering habits… Roughly how much, how often, and how much runoff are you getting…?

Do you know the PH and PPM of your water going in and your runoff water?

1 Like

Water goes in around 7. Water every other day or so with a good soak every week or so. Never tested runoff.

Sorry @oldmarine , I meant the OP - @Forty .

Seems like there are a lot of nutes being pumped in and I’m hoping that’s not running blind. I’m thinking either nute burn, or lockout going on in those plants.

1 Like

This is all nutrient burn. You are probably close to appropriate vpd with those numbers actually. Light burn would effect the very top of the canopy first. Nutrient burn the opposite. Oldest fan leaves first.
My flowering plants are in the 82-86 range everyday. To hit my vpd.

Oh crap. I missed there. Unless you got over a variable of 5 air movement. Which would cause wind damage. You can’t be in good vpd range. Your rh is too high. Way too high.

I freak if my flower tents hit 70% rh. Let alone go over. My alarms go off at 71. Meaning it’ll even wake me from sleep.

2 Likes

You mean it’s not all about me?

That’s a good bet.

2 Likes

How far are your lights to plant canary? Do you have fan moving air underneath plant canary? Can you try flushing with some distilled or RO 7.0 water and check runoff on a couple plants.

2 Likes

You need to monitor runoff pH and ppm. Since its unlikely these balanced well. Do you have specifics? Including mix ratios and which specific mediums.

1 Like

I appreciate the advice, but I’m not the one with the problem.

1 Like

My bad. I click you wrong button.

Foxfarms soils are unique in a way that if you add anything more than 10-15% perlite or 5-10% verm. Wouldn’t add both, that’s counter productive. You actually end up throwing out the lime levels in the soil, which are there basically protecting the breeding colonies. So if the breeding colonies don’t make it awhile with roots to form a symbiotic relationship with. Then the whole balance is thrown off. Although. I’d say you got plenty of living bacteria in there. Since killing them off usually indicates def not burn. But when you burn the plants you probably also “salted” a portion to death. I don’t feed 100% in FFHF ever with my nutrients, except when I’m lazy and use my coco nutrients (which are softer than my soil, jacks for coco and use RBs till I run out in soils. By which I mean jacks has to be fed Everytime, can only feed RB 2-3 times a week, water only otherwise), which pH doesn’t matter for me when that subtle. My rhizosphere great. I add 2ml of tribus bloom a week starting week one. So only one feed a week with the tb.

1 Like

Trying this today on a few plants

Take readings of your flush; Parts per million(ppm) and Potential Hydrogen(ph) before(flush solution) before your flush and after your flush(plant runoff). Make sure to strain the plant flush before readings to remove any large floaters.

Good luck !!!

Good luck🍀