NEED HELP! first timer

Yes absolutely.

3 Likes

What he said! You beat me, J!

1 Like

I agree with both above :+1: :v:

1 Like

@MrPeat can you do the same for me too

sorry still getting the hang of using the form…
Can you tag me too

2 Likes

@AngryKitten
Toilet Seed Plants under a HLG 260xl rspec kits x 2 COMPLETED]

1 Like

@AngryKitten

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @repins12 @Wannabe @dbrn32
Are there any issues with any of these babies?

6 Likes

They look very good and healthy, your doing a good job

3 Likes

@PremiumBudzBlondie I was nervous because of the yellowing on them

1 Like

They look fine. New growth will come in lighter in color but will darken over time. Lower leaves in contact with soil layer may develop issues but that’s due to contact with soil. It looks like you are being sparing with your watering too.

6 Likes

I would have to agree with @Myfriendis410. So far, so good in my opinion. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

Looks good to me

2 Likes

@Bunnymalo I started with 2 autos, I’m glad I did for me it helped on my current 4 photo and 1 auto. To each is own. I highly highly recommend HLG I have 3 260 watt in my 5x5x80 and I am blown away at how my girls are blowing up.
@dbrn32 can and will gladly answer your questions. These guys and gals on here know their stuff. I’ll be following your journey.

3 Likes

Looks good.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @MrPeat @PremiumBudzBlondie would y’all consider them to be in veg? And what’s the longest I can veg for? Any suggestions? Should I feed nutes?

1 Like

I have Vegged over 3 months.

2 Likes

Yes veg, nutrients, they still look ok. If I did feed, I would start with a light feed. You probably don’t need to.

Length of veg time varies from person to person, space, time, and lighting are the three largest factors. The larger your plant, you have more difficulty penetrating the canopy to the lower half of the plant.
There’s a compromise at every turn, and I don’t mind going somewhere in between.
Sometimes plants just max out on height and stop growing upward of you let them do their thing for too long.
Hope this helps. Happy growing.

4 Likes

@Bunnymalo No I wouldn’t even begin to say that is Veg yet. And the longer you Veg, the more challenging things can get. Especially trying to the find the right balance of nutrients. Big monsters need more nutrients. If something is going South, it goes down real fast.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Bulldognuts @MrPeat @ @Covertgrower when do you start to train them and topping them?

2 Likes