Need help first grow

I see u nee a little help forget all that petmoss nutrients etc… make it easier for ur self.grab itself a bag of solhum or purple cow IndiCanja living soil. All u gotta to do is water. Once little set

1 Like

I’m hoping so my friend I’m so excited it’s like I got my first kiss lol

Haha probably better since you gonna pass out and dream about it

2 Likes

Amen my type of high

1 Like

Got any pics of your current grow? I didn’t fully understand your post for @Imjustlearning :love_you_gesture:

Think he’s helping with a post I made last month about soil

1 Like

Just checking, always up for something new. I tried my hand at making a coco with living soil blend and killed 4 seedlings. I’ll stick with organic medium :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah that’s no bueno bro

1 Like

@OGIncognito @SilvaBack203 what’s up fellas quick question what should my runoff be during flush

1 Like

Sorry haven’t done a flush yet

1 Like

Depends on what number flush it is. Each flush will decrease your numbers, if you’re a week away from chopping I think around 500 PPMs. To be honest I’ve never checked, just run water through them with an occasional molasses flush :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Next Sunday chop I just weed flavor

1 Like

Straight H2O. Either and do t worry about the numbers

1 Like

Flipp’n auto correct

straight H2O Brother and don’t worry about the numbers

1 Like

I don’t have to pH?

1 Like

I do, but I just flush to minimal run off

1 Like

Yeah my runoff was 1800 so I finally got that down to 700 Tuesday morning another major flush.

Potent

10 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about! Nice job Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like