Need help first grow

Ok grow bros just a question . What happens if I harvest 2weeks after my original harvest date would It get more potent ? @Covertgrower @OGIncognito @SilvaBack203

1 Like

I like the heavy heavy

That depends a lot on the amount of amber. Some people like more amber, and that sounds like that’s what you want. So the longer you let it go, the more amber.

3 Likes

Ok thx my friend I’ll check back soon

I have a 30 x zoom on my phone think that will cover it ?

1 Like

It may help, but microscope is still better.

Couple of brand names my guy?

I’m not up on the technical stuffs. @Low @Nicky has a decent scope. I got an old school Carson scope, it works, but you can’t post them online with them.

3 Likes

I’ll hit him up thx for your time

1 Like

The zoom on my iPhone 12 Pro Max doesn’t get close enough… I use this clip on scope…

https://www.amazon.com/Apexel-Microscope-Compatible-Smartphone-Microworld/dp/B08FWZQB4R/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=clip+on+trichome+scope&qid=1632177086&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A2P25D3UDURDTG&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE5WDk3NzA3V1BTRSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRJZD1BMTAxMTM0MTMyUUpIUzg4T0s5VVUmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDExMzcyNjNGQ0s3UFlJRThJQzYmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Here’s a pic, and another pic I zoomed in on.

6 Likes

Wow I love it

3 Likes

@ low thx

1 Like

Before making any purchases you can look over my journal. Posted trich pics today using it. I’m sure there is better out there. This one works for me.

1 Like

I’ll post a few pics soon my girl is 3 feet now lol she is sleeping now

2 Likes

Thats with light off

2 Likes

@SilvaBack203 @OGIncognito @Covertgrower
Could someone explain to me why my plant used to be sticky to the touch but now it’s lost some stickyness and really not smelling at all is something wrong? 6 weeks into flowering

2 Likes

Damn nice looking colas and trying to get them like that :love_you_gesture:. No worries on the stickiness, it was the resin forming in the beginning of the bud ripening and Trichomes maturing/ darkening for a lack of better word. Some herb is dank smelling during flower or late in flower. It’ll come out during curing for sure

5 Likes

Seems like most of the trichomes aren’t as sticky as the clear ones. It’s still sticky, they’re just not as sticky, as the plant matures.
Just adding a little to what OG was saying.

5 Likes

@OGIncognito I thought something weird was happening. Thx always
One more question I remember you telling me to use less nitrogen and more phosphorus correct? It’s seems like jacks has a lot of nitrogen in it. Would I use less of the jacks ? Remember I have the phosphorus boost from raw

1 Like

Ok thx my friend

1 Like