Need help first grow

When the pistils start turning brown, is when I’ve seen thc production increase. Especially sativa dominant strains. In my experience, your grow may vary.
Just seems like indica dominant strains are more linear on thc production. They start early, and continue to the end, but seem to have a more visible start at it.

4 Likes

It’s it really 10 weeks or that’s what the recommendation is?

1 Like

Yeah there brownish so that’s good correct

1 Like

Close 2 that depending on strand. It all comes 2 checking trichomes and what kind of high you looking for

2 Likes

I like indicas and hybrids can’t do the sativa lol
So 10 weeks then? And when do I lay oof the nutes completely

@SilvaBack203

2 weeks before harvest just give them water

1 Like

Ok thanks my friend

No problem. This the part that really sucks just waiting 4 it. Than you got drying and curing

1 Like

Right now you can do some defoliation day 21 of flower and another day 42 is a good guide.

2 Likes

I’m ok with that I just wanty product lol this has taught me patience
My 2 preteens and a disabled mother couldn’t hahaha

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I get you My wife and I decided to grow after adding up the costs over this last year and a half. So now we have a giant western grail girl and a smaller Skillet in fabric pots all going wild
July 7th https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApEva52MI8B1zCdrUTwyFj4wUwKm
![20210812_174158|666x500] Aug 8th
(upload://1OZS2tcVXlLfJMU5fAdFZxCEXZW.jpeg)
Sept 12th https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApEva52MI8B1zF3T7tzY0OpZ87DA I have buds everywhere and I have two in a tent but the ones outside are amazing

1 Like

sorry about mricosoft crap i didnt do this

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Covertgrower @OGIncognito

I did alittle trim can I do more ? Cuz the leaves are useless as of now correct? I have some bud sites that need more light exposure

3 Likes

Careful, she’s in a good flower phase and you don’t won’t to slow that down. Plucking a few stubborn ones won’t hurt, bend and tuck if possible :love_you_gesture:. Starting to look fat in there

1 Like

That’s really your call I would focus on the lowers ones and anything red

1 Like

Man oh man I have plant lust

1 Like

I’ll just wait and snip if need be don’t wanna mess this up

1 Like

Looks pretty good to me, I usually pick off the larger fan leaves. Looks like they’re all gone or mostly.

1 Like