Need help first grow

Watch some flowers grow!

2 Likes

A little preflower and that’s a good sign. Stand back and watch the stretch coming. Usually around the 2nd week in. she’ll double in size, keep up the training. Looking good Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m just shocked that they would flower now 2 week of veg but if it’s normal then I’ll stop worrying about it . OK thanks guys

Just some signs of pre-flower, you’ll be amazed at how she’ll grow up and out with training. Are you feeding Jacks now? Adding beneficial microbes?

If the older plant was mine, I would tie those sides down to open the middle up. Pretty thick in the middle, it’s ok after tieing those down to pluck a few stubborn leaves that won’t stay out of the way :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

They look beautiful and healthy. Now just watch en grow

2 Likes

Yep but haven’t done the molasses and Epsom salt yet

1 Like

Gotta use that salt with the Jacks brother. Molasses is something I feed about once a week or 1.5. Recharge has molasses in, I would consider feeding the older one some bacteria and fungi (Recharge) she’s been growing in that medium awhile and pretty sure those are near depletion :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I was thinking about that as well
I just feed her so next time i heard use salr with molassas .

1 Like

I topped and LST plus alittle rough on her but dam man i wamted a nice size bush fn autos

Buds getting bigger i see

Shes stackin nicely

4 Likes

Great job she is looking beautiful

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 im so disappointed in my smaller ones there green and healty but no size at all. I guess its

just one to grow on. Still hurts tho.

2 Likes

Thier flowering in veggie stage yall was rite auto do what they want
Time to move to photos

She may surprise you
Sometimes the smallest girls turn out the frostiest good quality buds. I grew a peyote wifi that didn’t amount to much quantity but she was very high quality.

6 Likes

@GreenJewels frosty af nice pic thx
Im not giving up or in
Im in for long haul thanks for the encouragment

2 Likes

Encouragement @GreenJewels

1 Like

You never know they might suprise you

1 Like

Looking good in there brother, nice job. Yep she’s stacking on the thickness :love_you_gesture:

1 Like