Need help first grow

Could someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong. My plant is turning yellowish anyone care to help

2 Likes

How often are you wetting the peat pod? Could be possible over watering . You want it damp not soaking constantly .

Also can you take a picture of it from under the grow light? Shows the yellow better

2 Likes

Like every 3 day or so and I just damp it but I’ll send a better pic thx

2 Likes

No prob. At this early a stage. A spray bottle would be plenty. Spritz the seedling. Spray the pod. Set n forgrt lol. Good luck n happy growing

2 Likes

Here’s pic

2 Likes

The pod doesnt look soaked but that stem does look a bit wobbly. Are you planning on getting her in a bigger pot soon?

1 Like

I just did today

1 Like

I have a cheap set up I’m in a rental so I can’t completely grow house my closet but check out the set up

6 Likes

Hell looks cleaner then mine! Lol. Nice lil rig u got tho

2 Likes

I need u my man lol I need to grow u digg
Does the peet need to be deeper or it’s good

1 Like

Wow I completely missd that.

Yea u want it deeper. When I transplant I typically bury most the stem with the new soil. Helps lock it in place. Especially with those pods. They will dry out at a diff rate then soil so you want it under there

2 Likes

Ok did that how often should I water I’m in Arizona desert but I keep it 83f and 65 humidity

2 Likes

4 Likes

Much better. Its less about ur outside environment if ur controlling it well indoors. 80 and 65 plus is spot on for vegging and dropping seeds.

3 Likes

Thanks my fellow grower u r very kind and humble

3 Likes

1 more question will the yellowing go away

1 Like

De nada my guy. If ever in need feel free to tag me. Like @Imjustlearning always around here somewhere

Nope. But those leaves always die anyway. In 2 weeks u wont even notice they are gon

4 Likes

Lmao I’m back purpn gold
Do u suggest a pH soil and water reader

1 Like

Absolutely. The check tds/ppm meters are fine. A vivosuns is $12 and gets the job done.

PH is a whole nother story however. Apera 20 is about $45-$55 but a GAMECHANGER… especially for newer growers.

Those soil meters and strips arent worth two frogs fat behinds.

5 Likes

Lol I’ll check those out

1 Like