Need HelpšŸ˜¢ First grow. What is wrong here?

1 Like

Tell us about your grow. pH, what type of soil, how often and what are you feeding. As much info as possible helps. To me it looks like overwater and/or feeding is the problem.

2 Likes

Pots are getting kinda small for them too.

3 Likes

So, my ph ranges from 6.1-6.4. I used canna terra professional soil. Iā€™m feeding them every other day or 2days based on how light their pots are. I think I may have over fed them to be honest so im watering them for now. Is a flush required?

Iā€™m ready to move them into 5gal pots, tomorrow thank you

1 Like

If you could fill out the support ticket it will be helpful to the excellent growers here. They will get you back on track. Happy growing :v:
COPY/PASTE: This ā€œSupport Ticketā€ into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGMā€¦ name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

1 Like

Yeah, pots too small.

1 Like

They need to be transplanted, like yesterday.

2 Likes

IF those plastic cups you have them in does NOT have drainageā€¦roots are drowning as well as being root bound. Shouldā€™ve been in 5 gallon buckets a week ago.

1 Like

Iā€™ve transplanted them into 5 gallon pot, i will keep posting on the development of the babies. I appreciate the words of advice. Thanks guys!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m growing autos and the strains are Blue amnesia xxl (Dinafem), blue cheese x2 (barneys farm) and caramel (Rasta boy) the seedlings are Blue mammoth also from Barneys.

I feed every 3 days or when the pot gets very light. I also follow the feed after a few days with ph down water at 6.1/6.3. Iā€™m using all of the Canna products. The have virtually all equipment for a soil grow the only thing I feel I need is a RO system as I have hard water

this was my guess based on what i see.

Remember, they are young and donā€™t need much. Many times only a portion of the mfgs recommendations, and if your soil already had fertilizer in it then you are compounding the problem if you add more

2 Likes

If they are not overfed you may have calmag problem with the spots on leaves.

1 Like