Need Help! First grow journal, 3 OG Kush Fem, week 1 seedlings

Hello my fellow ilgm brothers and sisters, this is my first grow and I’m doing 3 Fem Og Kush Seeds from ilgm. I’m using the fox farm dirty dozen well I will be, I have a important question for everyone” I don’t know witch feeding schedule to go with! I’m growing in Coco coir with perlite do I use the ff soil feeding schedule or the ff hydroponic one???

2 Likes

I believe you want to do the hydro schedule
@raustin what do you think?

2 Likes

Well, it’s not hydro, it’s coco. It says on the soil schedule “when using coco based mediums flush three times…” so I think you should follow the soil schedule and do the flushes when it says to.

Also you want your Ph to be lower at around 5.8, rather than the 6.5.

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking I’m gonna go for it hopefully all turns out well :ok_hand:t4::smiley: thanks @raustin @Growit

4 Likes

Will be posting pics soon :raised_hands:t4::clap:t3:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it
Always nice to see pics of everyones grows.

3 Likes

Hey there @N3wYOrk3R and welcome to the forum, when it comes to support and advice you could not be on a better site, as I was reminded by a good friend today now that you have started the first advice I would give you is to write everything you do with your plants regarding feedings, Ph readings, PPMS which means Part’s Per Million, or it can also be called (TDS) which stands for Total Dissolved Solids. If you have any questions then please let me know just tag me in and il respond as soon as possible for good luck @N3wYOrk3R :v:.

1 Like

, THE TWO BIGGIES ARE UNKNOWN. I WAS SMOKING SOME GOOD BUD AND FOUND THESE TWO IN IT SO IM HOPING THERE FEM, DOES ANYONE K OW WHEN IS THE EARLIST I CAN FIND OUT AND HOW!? @raustin @Johnzy81 @Growit @

1 Like

I got them out enjoying the beautiful sunshine :sun_with_face:, that good ol western Ny Sunshine lol

We haven’t had much sunshine lately, it’s nice to finally see those clouds move on.

It will be a while before we can determine sex, four to five weeks they should start to show pistils.