Need help figuring out nutrients

I wanted to start hydroponics with a 3 gallon bucket and I have advance nutrients but I don’t know now much to mix. Is there a chart somewhere or could someone guide me in figuring out how much nutrients to mix. Thank you

1 Like

@Hellraiser and a few others I cant think of off the top of my head use/used AN. @Covertgrower may know a few more or have more experience to help set you in the right direction. Do a few searches and your answers might pop up also. I used fox farm before switching to Jacks 3-2-1 so not much more help here.

3 Likes

This tells me you ought to do some more research before jumping in any direction. There are a number of great hydroponic growers who can steer you in the right direction, but would be good if you listed the resources you already have (lights, fans, tents, controllers, meters etc.)

@peachfuzz @Grandaddy013 @PharmerBob

8 Likes

Best to research more as stated. A 3gal pail wont work out to good. The root mass of a plant can fill that and it will be so much work just to keep water in it.

3 Likes

Are you using the ph perfect 3 part advanced nutrients? It’s written on the bottles a beginner guideline. Should be 2ml per liter for small plants and doubles for mature plants. Start with micro than grow than bloom

1 Like