Need help don't know what is wrong

This happened over night don’t know why only 3 weeks old 20210427_174900|375x500

Welcome to the forum…

Are all the dead leaves on one side of the plant? If so, then whatever is near them did that. A heater or something.

If not, and the dying leaves are on all sides of the plant you better do a service ticket with overall pictures of the plant.

Here you go, a support ticket.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF, what brand(s)?
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, make and model
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team]

It’s dwarf lowrider indoor in soil. Water pH is 6.8

1 Like

No heaters nearby?

Definitely looks like serious burn. Just not the normal color for nute burn.Cannabis Symptom Checker - Identify Cannabis Leaf Problems

No heaters used

What’s the humidity? Looks like dry air

Humidity is 52

Ph is a bit high. Spil usually about a 6.5. Maybe it did a lockout and not taking in whats needed. Im sure someone will get this figured out for u.

That bucket will keep that plant small

Another good question on container. What kind of holes does it have for drainage? I use 10g planters that are similair, but I drill 6 holes with about a 1/4," in the bottom. Then make a kind of a spiral effect of small holes, halfway up the sides with a let’s say 1/8th bit? Probably smaller, just grab don’t look. This is for oxygen/aeration.

With the plant in flower didn’t feel commenting on size of container or amount of soil would be worth the effort.

Sorry I meant to tag the picture comment not yours