Need help deciding hydro or soil

I’ve had one successful grow with hydro indoors and I loved it,was thinking about doing soil since I don’t have to baby as much bc of work. And definitely want to make sure I germinate the best way. My super skunk should be here this week from #ilgm and I’ve done white widow on my hydro grow and was fine,I should still have pics on my page. Just a very hard time deciding on .

1 Like

I know the answer you seek.

Do soil because you said you want to try it.

Let me know what it’s like. I would also like to try a soil grow.

2 Likes

Soil works very well with a busy work schedule, just add more water/nutes when they get dry, once they get transplanted to the bigger pots it’s rare to have to water more than once or twice a week. I just pulled 4 18 hour work days and my plants were fine.

3 Likes

I’m use to doing nutrients with hydro so definitely need to figure out the right ratio,I use flora grow nutrients.

2 Likes

I think I’m gonna just give it a go ,you talked me right into it lol

2 Likes

I second @Hellraiser on that, soil is no mechanical too so pumps dont just stop for no reason! You can also do a supersoil/ promix blend… I was skeptical at first but it worked great. May do it next winter?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m still trying to decide the soil,I guess something natural bc I’ve never heard good things about miracle grow for this type of grow

I wouldnt use miracle grow for cat litter