Hey everyone, I’m sure the question I will be asking has been asked by multiple people. I was concerned about my plants after I added some liquified seaweed concentrate. (ALG-A-MIC)
I’m currently using an HLG 225 Watt grow light.
Miracle gro soil. I used this since my Fox farms ocean mix was on its way from amazon.
I have the light about 12-18 inches above the plants.
Humidity and temperature are consistently 30C and 50%-55%.
I have not been overwatering.
This is the Do-si-lato #7 strain.
I began this feeding with 1 gallon of tap water that was left out for 48 hours to remove any chlorine. I added about 3mg of seaweed concentrate and today I noticed some slight nutrient burn. I also think I have some nitrogen toxicity. At this point I’m not sure if I should flush or leave them be.
These are some photos of the damage.