Need help choosing a cheap light for flowering

@AfgVet thanks brother! I’ll char myself to a crisp turning on a freaking light switch if there’s a way to do it. Guaranteed. :man_shrugging:t2:

Lol, we’ll I guess I’m not that bad🤣

And it’s “sister” btw

2 Likes

@Newbiegrower251 thanks a ton! I checked it out and after some indecision (and indigestion), I went with the HLG Rspec 135

4 Likes

That’s the next light I’m getting. I can’t wait…

1 Like

I agree, would never base my opinion on led fixture on whether or not it comes with reflector.

2 Likes

Did you see the hlg light sabers? :open_mouth: they have supplemental sabers too…:thinking:

@AfgVet Aha! Noted and I do apologize :pray:t3: I am waiting on my HLG Rspec 135 to get here. Tracking says the 20th, but USPS Priority doesn’t deliver on Sunday, so it’ll be Monday before I have a new toy :disappointed:. Hope it performs as well as people say. :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Oh no worries! I think you will be very pleased with your light. I’ve built 5 lights with HLG boards and they are amazing

1 Like

@AfgVet I am NOT pleased. This is my R- spec I received today! Now I gotta forfeit MORE days to flip her. Unreal. :man_shrugging:t2:

What are you not impressed with? I have purchased any of the pre built ones

@AfgVet I ordered an Rspec and got a Bspec. The day before I was to flip

I know it’s just a mistake, but it sure came at a crappy time lol

Oh gotcha. I didn’t pick up on that.

By the way man… I DID order the 135 R spec. And THIS is what I just received yesterday!!!

1 freaking day before I planned to flip!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I emailed HLG and told them to please make this right and I even asked if they would upgrade to the next level board since I am losing so much time and quality due to this issue. I know it’s an accident, but it was entered into their system right because the order and all paperwork shows R spec. Sometimes though, you gotta make it right with customers who have a terrible experience with you to save future and current business and ensure positive word of mouth. After all… that’s the most powerful driver of business trends, whether positive or negative. Anyway… just a bit pissed about the timing. Have you ever had an experience with any grow company and, if so, how did they handle it? And have you ever heard of HLG having issues with customers? Whew! I know that was a long post! Sorry :neutral_face:

1 Like

I was looking at them…various vendors were out of stock all were charging more than Amazon so I backed off.

Yeah. I even assembled it (thought I did. No power though) totally when I flipped it over and noticed the printing on the board. :flushed::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I have never had any trouble with them everything positive. There’s a good possibility they may send you R spec boards and let you keep the B spec. I hate that for you good luck.

2 Likes

2 Likes

You were right on the money! They are sending me an R-spec Next Day UPS, so by this time tomorrow, I’ll have it rockin’ & rollin’!!! Don’t know what I’ll do with the B-spec since I’m almost positive they’re only sending a new board, but I would’ve run them both if they had sent a new kit. The reason I’m pretty sure it’s just a board is that the shipping weight was 1 lb. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

@AfgVet @CoyoteCody @dbrn32 @Covertgrower Sorry if I tagged anyone who wasn’t aware of my situation, but HLG sent me a B-spec instead of the R-spec that I actually ordered and I was supposed to flip the next day (Sun 9/20). I emailed them and when I woke up this morning, there was ALREADY a tracking number for a Next Day UPS delivery of the R-spec, along with an email telling me to keep the B-spec and to be on the lookout for my new board. Top notch customer service and SUPER friendly. If anyone is considering buying from them and has any questions about their customer service, I can only tell you that my experience with them was amazing and lightning fast :dash: :cloud_with_lightning:
Now let’s hope UPS doesn’t F up :crossed_fingers:t3:

7 Likes