Need help burning or nutrients?

so ive grown a few plants now, but not to full succession but i had a few questions. ive been growing this white widow plant for 7 weeks now and seem to be experiencing light burn but im not sure if thats what it is, or a nutrient issue. so far ive only been feeding it fish fertilizer about once a week. ive also have bone meal and kelp meal that im planning on using once i switch the timing of the light to 12/12. any suggestions would be grateful! I’m using bagged garden soil Tap water and the humidity is at 50 and dropping as weeks go by 3|373x500

1 Like

Why isn’t anyone helping or answering?

Can you fill out this support ticket.
It may help people help you.

I have my suspicions as to what it might be. More info might confirm. For now I’d move my light up at least another 8”-10”.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

2 Likes

Let’s try and keep your same concerns in the same post that you started above or things will get confusing for those trying to help.

Please fill out the support ticket that was posted at topic above or here

2 Likes

Echoing what all others have been telling you on the other post and this one as well. We are all trying to help. I will not give a response starting out with, My best guess is… Due to the fact that I do not have all of the information required to give a correct answer :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! Lot of experience Growers here To give advice. The last thing anyone wants to do is take a shot in the dark and give you bad advice which could cause you to burn your plant up. That’s why it’s important if possible to fill out the Support ticket. Happy growing !