Need Help! Beginner, am I close to harvest? Autoflowering

I’m trying really really hard! And I’m spent a lot of time and research and done my homework. I feel like I’m getting close to the end of my journey here. But I have a few questions, am I close to ready to harvest? I’m trying to pay attention to the trichomes. But I need an expert to give me a second opinion.

Also, I didn’t start with a tent, that came later on in the grow, and I feel like it affected my plant, the bud at the top are a lot bigger and look a lot more progressed than the buds at the bottom. I’m expecting I’ll have to do a progression Harvest? Any advice?

P.s. I’m starting to see a few little dark spots on my leaves, a little yellowing or darkening at the tips. And most of my canopy leaves have turned lime green. I know I’ve got to be doing something wrong so any help is appreciated!

Tried to closen in

Full plant, I know not a ton of leaves or his days. Ugh. Some though!

Apex

This is like the middle buds

and here’s like the little tiny bottom ones

Lime green/yellowing leaves?

tips turning brown?

Trichomes?

Plzzzz any help is so appreciated!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Lots of experienced growers here imparting lots of knowledge. I’m trying to become one - newbie myself! :thinking:

From what I see, lots of white pistils still. Your best is to look with some sort of magnification tool at the trichomes.

However, with the discoloration, something may be going on which might necessitate other options/opinions.

I now this does not answer your important question, but I am interested to hear other suggestions.

Good luck.

4 Likes

You still have a few weeks to go. keep taking care of her an let those buds fatten up. As mentioned when you get closer to the end look at those crystals with a Jeweler’s loupe. I usually chop with maybe 10% Amber
Good luck

3 Likes

. Thank you both for the advice so far! OK I’ve got quite a while to go then before Harvest, does anyone know any reason for the discoloration in the leaves? It’s like all the ones close to the buds are really dark, but those canopy leaves are really yellow

And excuse my ignorance but if I let it grow tooooo long it loses potency, right?

Thank you! Do you know any reason those canopy leaves are discolored? Or things I should check? Ive had pH problems here and there. Maybe needs a flush? I’m still researching troubleshooting

1 Like

what kind of light are you using

Okay I would start by checking PH on my next run off and adjust accordingly and also check PPM . To get back on track. Also if you could fill out the support ticket will help to get better feedback.

1 Like

A 600w MarsHydro

Okay I will do that, but what is the support ticket? I’m new.

When plants near their end of flowering there is little or no nitrogen used, which is why late bloom nutrients have little to no nitrogen in them. The yellowing comes first and then a hindrance of the leaves to recover from stress. If your plant were to dry out they fan leaves won’t wilt, they’ll die.

Just pull or cut them off. From my experience it’s normal and just saves you from having to defoliate all those fan leaves after you harvest them. Several people here start defoliating the fan leaves in the last week or two of flowering anyway, pulling off healthy leaves as well.

3 Likes

read this, it maybe your problem

2 Likes

Support ticket has a few questions to help members. As type of soil , brand of nutes things like that. @Zee I think has one he can post for you to look over. As @CMichGrower mentioned towards the end of the plants life it is normal to loose some leafs.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Please be as complete as possible. If soil please tell us WHAT soil. WHAT light etc. It’s all important.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s what I’ve been reading, there is a slight curved to some of my leaves at the end, along with a little brown. I didn’t know if it was nutrient burn? The Buds seemed pretty healthy. So I’ll take your advice.

in the very beginning basically I just had it in the window and then I got supplies later once it was already entering vegetative state. So she has gone through a lot I just don’t want to ruin whatever yield I have trying to fix things you know oh, I was thinking maybe that would sing my pH again maybe it’s a pH problem? But I started her like in March

Okay! Sorry for not being able to get back to the forum and THANK you for replies.
This is where it gets tricky, bare with me I’m new

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed, ●It’s either WW or Girl scout Cookies, both were Auto feminized and I ordered from 420 buds, I believe but they put them in the same bag
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF ●Soil, Happy frog Fox farms potting soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths ●Plastic pot I WAS A DUMB DUMB and started it in a small pot then transferred when it got about 20 inches tall, the roots had already made it to the edges so it stunted growth a LOT
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) NA
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable ●I’m using Fix Farms tiger bloom, grow big, and big bloom.
  • Indoor or Outdoor●indoor tent 4×3
  • Light system ●HydroMars 600w
  • Temps; Day, Night NA
  • Humidity; Day, Night N.A. but I just got a humidity checker
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size ●Yes, basically small fans blowing air in and out, sometimes I just leave the tent open some for more air
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NA
  • Co2; Yes, Nouh NA

I’m still very new and have had problems balancing my pH but I just got the right tools and am doing that now. I’m giving Fox Farms nutrients and balancing a pH for that. 6.5 I did mess up a few times and just give bottled water and then when I read into it I learned that that isn’t a good route and can harm things ANY HELP IS SO APPRECIATED I just don’t know. Does my plant look right, am I doing anything detremental?