NEED HELP BAD something wrong with my plants

something wrong with my plants and ive never done this before hope you guys can help me. they are 3weeks into flowering and they are not looking good

3 Likes

First post pictures of whole plant. Also of specific area of concern. Take pics in natural white light or flash from camara. You may need to fill out support ticket.

3 Likes

ok im uploading now thanks

2 Likes

By the way, Welcome to ILGM forum. I’m going to post support ticket. If needed just copy and paste onto reply with answers filled in.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Thanks!

3 Likes

i like to look at peoples pictures too. i dont usually see 1 am. old.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Lots of experience Growers here to share knowledge throw up a picture. You’ll get good response.

5 Likes

We’ll get you squared away.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and looks like these guys have you covered for now. Happy growing, they’ll fix it

2 Likes

Welcome!!! Post pics, there is amazing help here on the forum!!!

2 Likes

sorry it wouldnt let me post till now because im new member i will get the ticket fill out and upload the pics

2 Likes

1 Like

What strain: Cookies

Method: Happy Frog

Vessels: Pots

PH of Water 6.5, Solution, runoff 6.5

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable 600ppm

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system: 2 600watt hps

Temps; Day 75-78F, Night 70F

Humidity; Day 40-45, Night 40-45

Ventilation system; Yes, Size 2 6in fans, 2 6in exhaust fans, 1 carbon filter

AC- yes, Humidifier- no, De-humidifier- no,

Co2; No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
[/quote]

2 Likes

Me and Big Shirley need all the help you guys can give use thanks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ll tag some people who can help. I believe you may have multiple issues. Beyond what I’m able to diagnose. @Covertgrower @imSICKkid @Skydiver @Hellraiser.

2 Likes

The 2 yellow leafs wouldnt concern me. The plant may do that to old leafs that aren’t as efficient anymore. Your feeding 600ppm? If so, that’s about half of what you should be feeding. Right now in the first part of flower is when you want your feeds to be full strength.

4 Likes

I agree with imSICKkid solid advice.
A lot of times a few lower leaves will be lost during transition, as the canopy fills and blocks light to the lower leaves.

1 Like

that was the first time i give them food and look like it didnt like it. last night i went in and they were looking bad. i used botanicare but think i wanna use something new

i noticed the leaves of the stems are turning dark purple.why would that be happening???

Purple is normal for indoor growing.

ok thanks… will see how they look tonight when the lights come on. so 6.5 ph is good to water them with. i had cheap p.h. pen so i just got the bluelab pen few weeks ago. what size pots sure i be using? the are only in 2gallon pots and they are a few months old had them under t-5 that hole time