Need help and a personal “coach”

Yeah @PurpNGold74 I ran a search from time to time on the word help and just sit down to read. Lol

2 Likes

@SKORPION Well hell…you are screwed. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:Oh crap mandatory mask and 6 feet so…

:mask: ——————> :mask: ——————> :mask:

I don’t want the Emojis to get sick. :joy:

1 Like

Lol :joy: --------- :joy: (too short to post )

1 Like

@SKORPION But yeah most learn from others mistakes. I’m the exception. Only mistake I made was my grow lights but I was not on a grow forum. I can still grow killer stuff with my Vipars but get more weight from HLG.

The one area I am weak at is identifying problems. Only because I don’t experience them. I read a lot so I learn from many.

1 Like

Weak at identifying problems cause you don’t have any… I hate you lol. Or I envy you, but I hate that I envy anybody too so go figure.

1 Like

@SKORPION Well I am Pagan and so Mother Nature blesses me. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

No seriously I am just lucky.

1 Like

Pagan I figured there were some sacrifices being made to get those buds.

1 Like

To lazy to buy bone meal when a gorilla placed wood chipper will make it for you. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hey guys. Thanks for answers, i am surprised How nice and How many you are! Love it!
I couldnt get pwrmission to answer within 15 hours, thats why i havent talked to you.

What light should i buy then ?

And you are all welcome to visit me in Denmark, i Can show you The famous “Christiania” too. Know alot of People’s there.
However Thank you all. I am not done using this forum. I have fixed my heat problem, now i just wanna know which new light i should buy. And i will go another 3 weeks before harvest.

Kind regards

2 Likes

We thought we lost ya :joy::joy:

How big is the space? And lets see some buds!!

1 Like