Need help 3500 PPM!

Im growing 4 banana kush seeds from ILGM and I’m in week 5 of flowering. Im growing in fox farm ocean forest and for nutes im using general hydroponics flora trio with cal mag. I keep my temps between 68-80 and my RH between 38-45. Recently I measured my runoff and my ppm came back to 3500 ppm which is insane. I use the feed water feed method and I give the plants the recommended amount of nutes that’s on the back of the bottle. Although my ppm is high my girls are looking good, at least in my opinion. What should I do? do I need to flush or what?

2 Likes

I’m a noob but that is extremely high. Can you post pics in natural light to get a better look at your ladies.

1 Like

Those are fairly normal TDS numbers for hot soil like FOF (I use the same soil). I don’t worry about runoff numbers unless the plant is showing issues.

8 Likes

I will when I get home

Of is naturally hot , those plants look fine what’s the issue?

2 Likes

no issue really just a high ppm

good to know man I appreciate it

1 Like

I ALWAYS adjust the pH of my water. I have not even checked the runoff TDS or pH for several grows because I have seen no issues to cause me to me concerned about anything. I also feed very aggressively and have high light intensity throughout the grow.

1 Like

As others have said - fairly normal for FFOF. I would stop feedings until PPM gets down to a more reasonable level.

2 Likes

Have you done the flushes as recommended???

1 Like

I haven’t flushed at all yet. what are the recommended flushes

Does hp have a feed chart. With that soil being hot normally it is fairly depleted after 6 or so weeks. With the ff neuts you flush every 4 weeks not so sure with hp.

FF nutes have a scheduled time to flush after so many weeks of using them. The chart for feeding should have been with the package of nutes. happy growing :bat: :crazy_face:

Yes sir a little better lighting would help but the leaves look full and standing straight out, that’s a good thing. Just watch the nitrogen at this point in the plants stage. Good luck and keep em green…:seedling:

1 Like