Need help 1st time tent grow

Plants have been flowering for about a month. They seem to have stalled out & not getting any thicker. Also one turned much more orange than the rest. Anyone know what I can do? These are super silver haze (fem).

5 Likes

Do a flush about time for that anyway I would be willing to bet

How would i do that?

No nutrients just straight water from here out might do 1 or 2 feedings initially with Fox Farm Bushdoctor sledgehammer or your choice of flushing juice(as I call it). But then straight water for 2 weeks or so till harvest. That would be my guess by just what you said. The grow Bible is great

my 3 week old GDP’S

1 Like

I’ll give it a try. Thanks

Looks great so far, good job growmie, especially for ur first time in a tent. Not bad at all my friend :100::ok_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

They look tasty! Autoflowers I’m guessing? It looks like you’re approaching the harvest window, maybe they’ve been flowering longer than you thought?

You should probably start checking trichomes at this point.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants showing a lot of frost, keep up the good work .love the Orange pistol’s . :+1::v:

Yea them pistols by pic was looking 70%amber so real near harvest
Be patient tho pull them too soon or too late. You have about a 4 day window.

Just to piggyback off of you check the trichomes of the bud not the sugar leaves.

If wait on the flush unless you have really high PPM’s. The red hairs say more like 6 weeks flower. Fill this out and we’ll help get it dialed in…

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Super silver haze (fem)
Soil fox farms ocean forest
Fox farms nutrients (tiger bloom & big bloom)
Plastic 5 gallon pots
70-80 degrees 50%-60% humidity
My flowers seem to have stalled out & are small popcorn buds. I would like nice thick heavy flowers.

Definitely want to check your PPM’s. A TDS meter is like $11 on Amazon. FF basically requires flushing every 4 or so weeks because they carry a lot of salts that can buildup around the roots, causing lockout.

Get the Sledgehammer by FF for flushing and after doing so, when runoff has stopped, follow with a full strength feed.

Thanks. Both are on the way

1 Like