Need help 1st grow

our either if them cost friendly? I’m trying to be as economical as possible other than the lights

1 Like

If you plan on continuing to grow I would invest the fifty bucks for either one. EBay or Amazon I use the apear ph60

1 Like

then I guess I best invest the $ for one
thanks for the advice im gonna need all the help I can get

1 Like

If you need to tag a member along the way use the @ symbol in front of their user name @fsu21beats lots of members willing to help. Good luck moving forward

1 Like

thanks appreciate that, I’m so new here idk who to even @ lol. my entire process has seemed overwhelming

1 Like

You can tag pretty much anyone you can remember with a question. If they don’t have an answer this community is good about tagging someone until someone knows. Tag me any time! @fsu21beats

1 Like

Using distilled water the entire time won’t be very cost effective and does get cumbersome. Filtered water from the fridge properly pH would be a fair way to go. But like @kellydans said, meters are a must with most styles of growing.

What light do you have exactly?

2 Likes

I have one 1600w & one 1000w
full spectrum led lights w/ dimable knobs they have veg & bloom switch, they’re not just the cheap blue/red/burple ones I just don’t remember the 2 different brands though

Take pictures even you can. Those numbers won’t be accurate. I don’t think anyone makes a true 1600w LED.

Many light companies (especially Amazon and Chinese) report false numbers. What you need to go by is the actually power draw from the wall.

1 Like

I will have to take sum pics I think the one say 1250 not 1600 I’m just an idiot. I have another smaller watage full spectrum & then another crappy one that’s just blue/red/burple. so I’m hoping that’ll be good for the 2 converted 5’ tall x 3.5’ wide hutches I have to grown in. I’ve lined them w/ mylar hoping that will help

1 Like

It’s all good. Just trying to help get all the expectations and dreams balanced haha

1 Like

thanks I appreciate it very much. trying 2 keep my expectations very low this 1st try. I had 9 & I’ve killed 3 by giving nutrients to early. I can tell it’s gonna be a rough go of it this time around. but its definitely something I’m passionate about & what to get decent at it

2 Likes

If you have the passion, we have the guidance. We’ll walk you through it.

2 Likes

I appreciate it any & all help is good, everyone has been super cool @ answering my questions. I will be on here alot probably asking a lot of stupid questions lol

2 Likes

Only stupid question is the one not asked.

2 Likes

I did it to them. The funny part is once you read and learn the things… you’ll be asking the questions anyway for confirmation. And it’s all good

1 Like

whats the difference with a grow tent being hydroponic? could I not use soil in one labeled that?

No the tents are all the same ish. Varying qualities of the same thing. They block light and support your environment

1 Like

I have a couple pics I needed to upload I have 2 more seedlings looking like they might make it or if their even really worth trying to save & now I have sum sort of gnat f’in w/ them

They’re worth it! Get sticky traps and mosquito bits.

Upload pictures and we’ll get a discussion going on what’s up

1 Like